Cadentic Consulting reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event because of instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, pandemic situation like COVID19, etc.)
- The refund request will not be accepted if you have attended the online classroom training for more than 1 day's session.
- No refund will be provided on discounted courses.
- If the delegate doesn’t turn up on the given schedule then no refund will be provided.
- Raise refund request within 7 days of commencement of the first session. Any refund request beyond 7 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
- In the case of refund, taxes amount will not be refunded.
- If the learners wants to re-attend the instructor led classes for the purchased course and if their no availability of the batch in near future then in that case maximum refund applicable will be 10% of the total amount paid.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 20 working days of receipt of the refund request